Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dear diary,

I feel so alone these days. It’s not that I don’t have friends. I have loads of them but it’s just that I don’t feel as close to them as I used to.

As it is, I actually have 2 very good friends, let’s call them Pink and GG. GG has been my bestfriend since high school and Pink has been since collage. After GG left for further studies in Aus, Pink and me have gotten close to the extend of spending almost everyday together and having heart to heart talks.

Ever since GG came back from Aus, Pink and I have drifted apart tremendously. Instead, Pink and GG have started to get very close. They seem to go out a lot and without my knowledge. And when I ask Pink to go out, she tells me that she has a lot of things to do and can’t spend time with me. Obviously, I felt hurt but I can’t tell her that cos she will think that I’m being sensitive. So, at the end of the day, I keep it all in and sooner or later, burst out…

I feel so neglected and lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home