Thursday, November 24, 2005

Dear diary,

Such a sad week. All in all, 4 of my good friends cum colleagues have/is leaving the company. Yesterday, GG and CF left the company. Today is Kat and Ham’s last day. Indeed a very depressing week. Well, I do wish them well with their new jobs and I think by them leaving is actually a good thing. This company is such a shithole for everyone. Even I’m thinking of leaving but have yet to tender my resignation as I have no standby job yet. But no matter what, I have already decided that I will tender by this month (November) and will work till December. Kat has told me of an opening in her new company and I hope I can get in cos then I can work together with friends again. I have to keep my fingers crossed.

On a lighter note, I went yumcha with Pink yesterday night. I didn’t get to tell her on my updates as we were merely talking about our group of friends and all their problems. Seems like a lot has happened for the last I saw the group. Well, I can gladly say that I feel lucky for not being involved with all their shits as I know I would become as annoyed and irritated as Pink towards them. Unfortunately for her, she is always the middle-person cum counselor in the group and everyone just seem to flock to her with their problems. And she feels so burdened by it, on top her own problems.

Hopefully Pink and me will have another one to one session and we can talk more on our own stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home