Monday, December 19, 2005

Dear Diary,

I can't understand guys. Why is it all sexual when it comes to them? They just don't seem to understand that girls need nurturing and lots of TLC. All they seem to care is that they shove their shaft into the women. I'm just so sick and tired of it.

As for me, seems like the only guys I've been getting are exactly THAT sort of guy. Not even the 3rd date and he's already asking if I'm a virgin and what positions I like. C'mon man... Get to know me for me, make me melt, then I'll consider making 2 become 1.

I really pray and wish very hard that I will be able to find my Prince Charming, someone who will sweep me off my feet and ride me off on his stallion, into the sunset. *daydreams* I have actually found him but he lives a quarter of the world away. For the many years that I have known Matty, he has never once passed a sexual comment or even a thought about it, unless it's consentual. I really "like" him so much. I don't think there's anyone who can be half the man he is, except my last ex (but that's another heartbreaking story we shall not get into).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home