Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Diary,

I don't like the feeling of being dumped. I thought that I had gotten used to that feeling but seems that one can never get over the feeling of being dumped, no matter how much you didn't like the other person in the 1st place.

Yesterday, I was mentioning that I there was 1 guy who asked me sexual questions on our 3rd date? Well, initially, I was pissed off at him. But after he didn't make much effort to apologise or coax me back, I got worried and sent him an sms to say that I didn't mind him asking, just that I was a lil disappointed that he had to do it so soon and that I would prefer to that those kinda conversations later on in the relationship. After about an hour or so, he relied, apologizing and saying that he's actually a playboy and all the girls he ever went out with were just for fucks (literally) and he doesn't want a commitment, therefore even at the age of 30, he is still single. He told me that he rather me not contact him no more. Immedietly, my hands grew numb and cold, I tried coaxing him back by saying it's ok and many more things. I brought myself to such a low level, I can't even believe it. Even till now, I still feel so used and abused that the feeling for him has grown. I guess, I will be able to get over him in a couple days time but again, these takes time and for now, I still feel shitty. Things I'll do to be loved and cared about. Sheesh...

1 Comments:

Blogger ms3Gem said...

Wow... I didn't know I had a reader on this blog. I'm truly touched. And tho you claim that you're young, your advice and knowledge seem to be wise beyond your years.

Thanks so much for being my friend and for encouraging me with Matty. I can only wish and hope that it will come true some day. I'll keep you posted. :)

By the way, Merry Christmas!

24/12/05 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home