Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dear Diary,

I just realised that I got tagged by this reader, Girl. I didn't even know I HAD anyone reading this blog. According to her blog, this is what she said about me (direct quote), "her life is downright miserable". It hurt as hell, coming from a total stranger but I guess it was true. I do feel that sometimes, my life can be downright miserable, sometimes even worse.

Well, whoever you are, Girl I hope you will be able to learn from my mistakes and NOT repeat it. Don't live a miserable life like what I have to endure now.

PS: I planned to put some explicit entries on what I had done in the past, as this was suppose to be my personal online diary. I don't know how old you are and therefore, I'm thinking if I should go ahead as planned. I hope you're not underaged and nor will I get sued for misleading a young girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home